Please contact the Preschool for paperwork for the 2022-23 school year. Each student will need a physical and immunization form. These will need to be turned in before classes start. If you get them in early summer, you may drop them off at the preschool. You must have turned in for your child to start preschool:
* A registration fee of $50.00 is due for 3 year olds at the time of enrollment. 4 year old are FREE
* T/TH tuition is $90 per month.
* Tues/Thurs Children will need a white 1-inch, 3 ring binder.
* MWF if this is your first year you will also need a white 1-inch, 3 ring binder.
* School Supplies: backpack, 2 bags or boxes of 3 to 5 ounce plastic/wax lined cups (Dixie cups), 2 boxes of snack, sandwich, pint or gallon ziplock bags (prefer the zipper style),pencil pouch for the 3 ring binder, 2 fine point dry erase markers, 1 package of glue sticks,. You can opt to pay a $10 supply fee if you wish not to pickup the items on the supply list (excluding back pack).
* Transportation is your responsibility unless you attend the Ann Wickman Center. SWITA is available for transportation, Please call 712-243-4196 and set up arrangements.
* We need an e-mail address if this is your child's first time attending Jack and Jill. This is for our Blog on Shutterfly so you can check for pictures and events happening.* A supply list will be sent in the August letter.
Registrations will be taken in the order they came in. Non-refundable registration fee of $50.00 for 3 year students and all paper work has to be in for a spot in a class. If you have questions please call the YMCA at 243-3934 or email Mrs. Haynes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your contributions to the Jack and Jill Preschool program.
Nishna Valley Family YMCA
1100 Maple St.
Atlantic, IA 50022
Ann W. Wickman Child Development Center
703 Linn St.
Atlantic, IA 50022